Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barn Stuff -- for growler

3 posters

Go down

Barn Stuff -- for growler Empty Barn Stuff -- for growler

Post by retired2 Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Barn Stuff

I cannot even begin to imagine what all the stuff will be worth at the auction.

This would give American Pickers a heart attack!

What a find - old cars by the dozens and an unbelievable collection of old Harleys, Hendersons, Merkle and more. A lot of them started right up including a 100 year old Harley, Henderson & Excelsior. You gotta watch all of the videos as they pull this stuff out of the barn and start them up. It's all going up for auction.

You will see a very unique and eclectic collection of a wide variety of antiques, found in the barns of an avid collector.

Well worth the watch - will take you back several decades in time - give it time between videos.

There are about 6 or 7 short videos that will play, one after the other. Really neat stuff.

http://www.coolestone.com/media/3728/America%27s-Ultimate-Barn-Find/
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Barn Stuff -- for growler Empty Re: Barn Stuff -- for growler

Post by retired2 Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Barn Stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=_M0-xrF2kpA&vq=medium
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by gale force Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 am

Wow!! Totally awesome!!
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am

thanks r-2,but just a bit l8 as my sil sent me the group of them some time ago !
but if i can find it i have a series of pix that came out showing a collection of cars starting out with the pictures of a huge steel barn(plates of thick steel) that was/is welded shut on an abandoned farm in portugal,that was part of a mans estate,that had to be cut open with torches,and inside they found nearly 80 classic formula one cars, sports cars,motorcycles, sedans etc. that when auctioned made millions.
i know a gent in norfolk who has around 20 old vehicles that are "barn finds"that he found from the late 50's up until the late 80's and about then his son started "finding" them and storing them ! he (the father) bought one at an auction in toronto while me and a mutual friend were with him, he paid $1600. for drove to the lake and back several times then stored. about 10 or 12 years later another gent he/we knew bought it from him for $12,000.! good tax free investment !
so some are called hoarders but who knows,maybe they are just smart !
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum