Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did anyone watch W5 about the nursing homes residents?

2 posters

Go down

did anyone watch W5 about the nursing homes residents? Empty did anyone watch W5 about the nursing homes residents?

Post by growler Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:56 pm

last night on W5 i think it was taught me a bit about why some people are here at nhnh,that i had asked about before !
the feds and the province no longer fund the looney bins (st.thomas,woodstock,and a lot of others)to house the insane, even if they are possible murderers, and in one case a challenged guy of his mid fifties was put in a nursing home, and then was killed by his roomate who was a known schizo-paranoid , with a criminal history of beating others, and who later said he killed the guy because he didn't like the guy cause he was dumb !
he got charged with murder, pled guilty, the crown had the charge reduced to manslaughter, then he was found guilty and given 4 years of jail, but will likely be out after 2 1/2 for good behaviour !
but when he gets out they are going to put him back in a nursing home as they have no place else to keep anyone who is criminaly insane !
makes me feel better !

Question
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

did anyone watch W5 about the nursing homes residents? Empty Re: did anyone watch W5 about the nursing homes residents?

Post by observer Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:16 pm

I saw part of that, growler, and it certainly didn't look very enouraging!!
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

did anyone watch W5 about the nursing homes residents? Empty Re: did anyone watch W5 about the nursing homes residents?

Post by growler Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:53 pm

did anyone watch W5 about the nursing homes residents? 2726502055
well after watching that,i finally got the answer that no one here would,or could give me !
i had asked different imes why it seemed the hospital (ngh) was send all of the crazies over here.
I had asked why as some had been housed over in that building for quite a long time, then about 2 or so years ago we started getting them!
and they won't give you any answers about a lot of things as it is "PRIVATE INFORMATION".
but it always comes out in the end ! did anyone watch W5 about the nursing homes residents? 2830496658
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down