Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotsman Blood Donor

Go down

Scotsman Blood Donor Empty Scotsman Blood Donor

Post by retired2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm

As the gentleman had a very rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally, so the call went out.
Finally, a Scotsman was located who had the same blood type.
The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.
The Arab sent the Scotsman, as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, diamonds & $100,000, happy that his surgery could now go ahead.
A couple of months later, once again, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery.
His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again.
After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street chocolates.
The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his previous kind gesture as he had anticipated.
He phoned the Arab and asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me a BMW, diamonds & money,
but you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street ."
To this the Arab replied: "Aye, laddie, but I now have Scottish blood in ma veins."
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Scotsman Blood Donor Empty Re: Scotsman Blood Donor

Post by retired2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm

This is dedicated to all of us who are seniors, to all of you who know seniors, and to all of you who will become seniors.

"WHERE is my SUNDAY paper?!"
The irate customer calling the newspaper office, loudly demanded to know where her Sunday edition was.

"Madam", said the newspaper employee, "today is Saturday. The Sunday paper is not delivered until tomorrow, on SUNDAY".
There was quite a long pause on the other end of the phone, followed by a ray of recognition as she was heard to mutter, ....

."Well, shit, that explains why no one was at church either.
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down