Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Port Dover (Silver Lake) Saturday Farmer's Market

2 posters

Go down

Port Dover (Silver Lake) Saturday Farmer's Market Empty Port Dover (Silver Lake) Saturday Farmer's Market

Post by Ruby Tuesday Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Have any of you been to this? Just ordering if it's worthwhile going to.
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Port Dover (Silver Lake) Saturday Farmer's Market Empty Re: Port Dover (Silver Lake) Saturday Farmer's Market

Post by gale force Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:51 am

It might be a little difficult to check out this week because of the Friday the 13th celebration.
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

Port Dover (Silver Lake) Saturday Farmer's Market Empty Re: Port Dover (Silver Lake) Saturday Farmer's Market

Post by Ruby Tuesday Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:19 am

Good point. I'm heading to the Simcoe market first thing this morning. Haven't been there for at east 3 years so I'm stopping in to see what's new (and I am guessing not much has changed in three years, but I hope I'm wrong...lol).
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:40 pm

I went to the Simcoe market. It was good. The market mayor always greets me at the back door (always being every 3 yrs or so when I go, but same guy always nevertheless.

Dropped 100 bucks in meat. Veggies were awesome.
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by gale force Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:35 am

I missed the market this week unfortunately, and am "making do" with some veggies I picked up at the grocery store. You just can't compare the freshness can you?
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:58 am

No, you can't compare. Their fruits and veggies were absolutely beautiful.
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down