Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol.

2 posters

Go down

Florida woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol. Empty Florida woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol.

Post by retired2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Florida woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol.

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?
A Beretta Jetfire testimonial.... Here is her story in her own words:

"While out walking along the edge of a bayou just outside of Fort Lauderdale in alligator alley with my soon to be ex-husband discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took....

The 'gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my collection! Plus the amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible."
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Florida woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol. Empty Re: Florida woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol.

Post by retired2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Please hold my e-mails until further notice.

I am in hospital
I was attacked by a woman in an elevator.
A witness got her photo.
See below . .. . . .

I was in the elevator when she got in.
I was casually staring at her boobs when she said,
"Would you please press "1"?
So I did... and I don't remember much afterwards, but I guess I pressed the wrong one!
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Florida woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol. Empty Re: Florida woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol.

Post by rbw Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Awww. retired, the photo didn't come through.
I bet she was a big ol' girl...LOL...
rbw
rbw

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:01 pm

I never actually put the picture in, yes she was big
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Maybe even bigger then big
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down