Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUGGESTION FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IN 2014

5 posters

Go down

SUGGESTION FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IN 2014 Empty SUGGESTION FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IN 2014

Post by growler Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:36 pm

“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something. So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make new mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you're scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IN 2014 Empty Re: SUGGESTION FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IN 2014

Post by gale force Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks for those wishes Growler. I don't think any one could ask for better.
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IN 2014 Empty Re: SUGGESTION FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IN 2014

Post by retired2 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Thank you growler
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wisson Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:13 am

At least this is one thing I do well, and don't need any help.
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:01 am

Wholly, I definitely don't mind making mistakes along the way in life, because you learn so much from them. I don't think I want to plan/wish to make them tho!

As long as we are making the world a better place, that's the main thing!
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down