Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

market survey

3 posters

Go down

market survey Empty market survey

Post by retired2 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:30 pm

A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman – “Which book has helped you most in your life?”
The woman replied – “My husband’s cheque book !!”

A prospective husband in a book store “Do you have a book called, ‘Husband – the Master of the House’?
Sales Girl : “Sir, Fiction and Comics are on the 1st floor!”.

Someone asked an old man : “Even after 70 years, you still call your wife – Darling, Honey, Luv. What’s the secret ?
Old man : I forgot her name and I’m scared to ask her.

A man in Hell asked the Devil : Can I make a call to my Wife ?
After making the call he asked how much he had to pay.
Devil : Nothing. Hell to hell is Free.

Wife : I wish I was a newspaper. So I’d be in your hands all day.
Husband : I too wish that you were a newspaper. So I could have a new one every day !

Husband to wife – Today is a fine day. Next day he says : Today is a fine day. Again next day, he says same thing – Today is a fine day. Finally after a week, the wife can’t take it and asks her husband – since last week, you have been saying “Today is a fine day’. I am fed up. What’s the matter?
Husband : Last week when we had an argument, you said, “I will leave you one fine day.” I was just trying to remind you……"
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

market survey Empty Re: market survey

Post by retired2 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Pastor goes to the dentist for a set of false teeth. The first Sunday after he gets his new teeth, he talks for only eight minutes. The second Sunday, he talks for only ten minutes. The following Sunday, he talks for 2 hours and 48 minutes.

The congregation had to mob him to get him down from the pulpit and they asked him what happened.

The Pastor explains the first Sunday his gums hurt so bad he couldn't talk for more than 8 minutes. The second Sunday his gums hurt too much to talk for more than 10 minutes. But, the third Sunday, he put his
wife's teeth in by mistake and he couldn't shut up.
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:34 pm

THE VENTRILOQUIST APOLOGIZES

A young ventriloquist is touring Norway and puts on a show in a small fishing town. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.

Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting, "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype Norwegian blonde women that way? What does the color of a woman's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? Its men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people. Its people like you that make others think that all blondes are dumb! You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general, pathetically all in the name of humor!”

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde interrupts yelling, "You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little shit on your lap."
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wisson Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Ha Ha.
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wisson Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:47 pm

http://biggeekdad.com/2015/08/a-nice-family-dinner
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Post by rbw Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:28 pm

What was that big thing the father had..???..LOL..
rbw
rbw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down