Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Korea Airlines

3 posters

Go down

South Korea Airlines Empty South Korea Airlines

Post by observer Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:26 pm

So - did you hear that this daughter of the owner of the airline ordered a flight turned back because she was unhappy about the service of some kind of nuts?

Apparently she has apologized - and has been fired from her position in the airline.

WTF?
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

South Korea Airlines Empty Re: South Korea Airlines

Post by Ruby Tuesday Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:18 am

Spoiled brat. Ludicrous disregard for every person that was impacted by that "order".
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by gale force Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:13 pm

There you go. That sense of entitlement`again.
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Seems she wasn't just a "kid" - in her 40's I believe! And she was annoyed because the nuts were given to her in an unopened bag - rather than on a plate - and she was in FIRST CLASS, after all. The turn back was to have the hostess removed from the plane and replaced.

Next time that happens to me - nuts in an unopened bag - I am going to ask for the same! "Turn this plane around and get somebody on here who knows how to open a bag of nuts!!! You wouldn't let me bring anything sharp on board - and NOW - you want me to use my TEETH to get those 6 nuts out of that bag? Don't think so!! Turn this plane around!!!"
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:41 pm

observer wrote:Seems she wasn't just a "kid" - in her 40's I believe! And she was annoyed because the nuts were given to her in an unopened bag - rather than on a plate - and she was in FIRST CLASS, after all. The turn back was to have the hostess removed from the plane and replaced.

Next time that happens to me - nuts in an unopened bag - I am going to ask for the same! "Turn this plane around and get somebody on here who knows how to open a bag of nuts!!! You wouldn't let me bring anything sharp on board - and NOW - you want me to use my TEETH to get those 6 nuts out of that bag? Don't think so!! Turn this plane around!!!"

Haha, good luck with that plan!
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down