Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian airlines

3 posters

Go down

Malaysian airlines Empty Malaysian airlines

Post by observer Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Seems they've located some of the bodies from that flight that left Indonesia on the way to Singapore and disappeared from the radar screens, though they haven't yet found the plane, from the latest I've heard.

I understand that the Malaysian airline company also owns a big share of this AirAsia company from Indonesia. After that plane that disappeared and has never yet been found; and the Malaysian Air flight that was shot down over Ukraine - it would almost seem that SOMEONE has it in for Malaysia!

Would you consider this a SAFE time to fly??? I think - as long as it's not with Air Malaysia!
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Malaysian airlines Empty Re: Malaysian airlines

Post by retired2 Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Still safer then a car so I would fly
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:38 pm

It's such a tragedy, and so sad. Such an unfortunate turn of events for those poor souls and their remaining family.

I do think that it seems very strange that this keeps happening to Malaysian planes. There have been several plane mishaps in general of late, but they still say it's the safest mode of travel.
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Well, honestly - I have no reservations about travelling by plane - except it gets more uncomfortable with every year!! Less leg space; fewer amenities; more restrictions - with security etc. etc.

And yes - how tragic for those lost - and the families who mourn them!
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down