Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christien's Restaurant

3 posters

Go down

Christien's Restaurant Empty Christien's Restaurant

Post by Ruby Tuesday Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:39 pm

So a while back Christien's restaurant was purchased by Whitey's. Has anyone at there sense the change of ownership? Just wondering how much it's changed, better or worse.

The only time I've "tried" to purchase from there was a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon (take out pizza). I called around 4:30'ish and was told that the kitchen was closed & that it closes at 3 on Sundays. I found this strange. Isn't Sunday afternoon somewhat of a popular day for going out for dinner for folks?

We don't go out often for dinner, but I would think Sunday dinner would be busy for a sit-down restaurant like that.
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Christien's Restaurant Empty Re: Christien's Restaurant

Post by gale force Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:37 pm

I've only been in a couple of times for lunch and enjoyed my lunch more when I went to Whitey's when it was open at the end of the mall. Perhaps later for dinner the ambience would be better. Portions were more than generous.
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:10 am

Whitey's definitely never scimped on portions. We used to go there for breakfast and they give it to you on an oval plate, more like a mini platter!
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidubic Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:37 pm

We have been once since the ownership change. Meal was very good. Would go again.
Spidubic
Spidubic
Admin

https://norfolk-community.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down