Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are all at times are in this song.

3 posters

Go down

We are all at times are in this song. Empty We are all at times are in this song.

Post by Rick Wisson Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VuN4P7897k
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

We are all at times are in this song. Empty Re: We are all at times are in this song.

Post by growler Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:57 am

thanks rw
i needed a chuckle !
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

We are all at times are in this song. Empty Re: We are all at times are in this song.

Post by Rick Wisson Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks but Retired gives more chuckles than I do, Maybe he can give tickles also.
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wisson Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:12 pm

True story I had a buddy 30 years ago worked in heavy construction, going home after work with company truck seen a car on other shoulder with the hood up rad steaming with a guy standing in front. Stopped went over said to the guy [some thing like looks like you could use some water for your rad.] The guy said [some thing like no shit Enstine your pretty smart]. Buddy walked back to his truck flipped the tail gate down grabbed a 5 gallon can of water , hollered over to the guy hey asshole poured it on the ground and drove off.
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:20 pm

I like that guy
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down