Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder and mayhem in Southwest Ontario

+3
albert1
Rick Wisson
observer
7 posters

Go down

Murder and mayhem in Southwest Ontario Empty Murder and mayhem in Southwest Ontario

Post by observer Tue May 14, 2013 5:48 pm

What does this murder of Tim Bosma mean? None of it makes logical sense; certainly not the involvement of the accused!!!

Very weird set of circumstances. And very tragic for a young family who lost a husband and father - and a family who lost a son!
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Murder and mayhem in Southwest Ontario Empty Re: Murder and mayhem in Southwest Ontario

Post by Rick Wisson Tue May 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Very sad.
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Murder and mayhem in Southwest Ontario Empty Re: Murder and mayhem in Southwest Ontario

Post by albert1 Tue May 14, 2013 6:29 pm

There a lot more than we know now
albert1
albert1

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Tue May 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Yes there is more to this then meets the eye.
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Tue May 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Totally agree, I think there's a bit of a mystery to unfold yet. I saw oodles of times today on the Internet: "All that and it's just a truck". I think that statement is totally unsupported at this time. The gentleman in custody doesn't appear to need to steal a truck. He might have a getaway airport at his fingertips though. We shall see how it unfolds.
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Tue May 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Police say he was "targeted" whatever that might imply. But, it is REALLY weird - as well as abominable - whatever else might come out!
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowfood Tue May 14, 2013 11:19 pm

The trailer and the pick up are at the OPP forensic lab in Tillsonburg now, caught a glimpse as I went by tonight.
Slowfood
Slowfood

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Wed May 15, 2013 10:48 am

i'm of the opinion there was/is far more to it than has been let out yet.
if i had access to aircraft as they say millard has,i would have flown out over the bush up north or over a lake and dumped the body,not put it on property i owned!
and i wonder if there was something special or different about the p/u truck,that no one yet knows about ?
they did look at a similar p/u in toronto region (same color,model,year)a few days before.
so why by-pass that one and take this one?
????....
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Wed May 15, 2013 9:11 pm

They said earlier this week on chch news that the earlier hit in kijiji was probably not followed through with due to the sheer size of the man selling the truck - that he could have easily overcome 2 men. That said tho ... Not sure if the reason is still the same at ths point,
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Thu May 16, 2013 9:45 am

it was said that he and his mother never spoke, so why did his trailer get put/left there ?
and why dump the body on his own farm,why not load it into an airplane and dump it in a bush or lake somewhere ?
or is there a good reason this was done ?
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down