Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Politically Incorrect Joke for the day.

Go down

Your Politically Incorrect Joke for the day. Empty Your Politically Incorrect Joke for the day.

Post by observer Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:55 pm

What do you call the first Afghan off the boat?

Amhere

What do you call the second Afghan off the boat?

Amhere Azwel

What do you call the third Afghan off the boat?

Amhere Azwell Azhim

observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Your Politically Incorrect Joke for the day. Empty Re: Your Politically Incorrect Joke for the day.

Post by observer Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:57 pm

This one is REALLY politically incorrect!

BBC News - UK Suicide Bombers Go On Strike

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death would be cut by 25% this February from 72 to 54. A spokesman said increases in recent years in the number of suicide bombings has resulted in a shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs ( B.O.O.M.) responded with a statement saying the move was unacceptable to its members and called for a strike vote. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth".
Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands, Al Qaeda chief executive Haisheet Mapants explained, "I sympathize with our workers concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands.

They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditures or laying people off. I don't like cutting benefits but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up.

Spokespersons for the union in the North East of England, Ireland, Wales and the entire Australian continent stated that the change would not hurt their membership as there are so few virgins in their areas anyway.

According to some industry sources, the recent drop in the number of suicide bombings has been attributed to the emergence of Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle. Many Muslim Jihadists now know what a virgin looks like and have reconsidered their benefit packages.
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Your Politically Incorrect Joke for the day. Empty Re: Your Politically Incorrect Joke for the day.

Post by observer Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:07 pm

This is called FAST THINKING

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech and walked out into the lobby of the convention center where he was introduced to a U.S. Marine General.
As they talked, the Iranian said, "I have just one question about what I have seen in America."
The General said, "Well, anything I can do to help?"
The Iranian whispered, "My son watches this show called Star Trek and in it there is ... Kirk who is Canadian, Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, Uhura who is black, and Sulu who is Japanese, but there are NO Muslims. My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Egyptians, Palestinians, Saudis, Syrians, Indonesians, Malays or Pakistanis on Star Trek."
The General leaned toward the Iranian Ambassador, and whispered in his ear, "That's because it takes place in the future..."
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 pm

E-Mail Note from a man in Sheffield to his friend in Birmingham:

I was fed up with being burgled every other day in my neighbourhood. So, I
tore out my alarm system & de-registered from our local Neighbourhood Watch.

I've planted a Pakistani flag in each corner of my front garden and a large
Flag of ISIS in its centre.

Now,the Yorkshire police, the National Security Bureau, Scotland Yard,
MI-5, MI-6, the CIA and every other intelligence service in Europe are all
watching my house 24x7x365.

My children are followed to school every day, and my wife too, when she
goes shopping. I'm followed to and from work every day. So no one bothers
me at all.

I've never felt safer.
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum