Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess this is why...

3 posters

Go down

I guess this is why... Empty I guess this is why...

Post by observer Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 pm

... we have some of those VERY restrictive rules in Ontario about food prepared at home and brought for sale or consumption at community and/or church functions:

An elderly woman has died and about 30 others are sick after a church potluck dinner in a small New Brunswick town.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/1-dead-dozens-ill-after-church-potluck-dinner-in-n-b-town-1.2144093#ixzz3Lj1JaHuO
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

I guess this is why... Empty Re: I guess this is why...

Post by Rick Wisson Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Yes this is why, I have seen it first hand some folks have no clue .
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:29 am

The older I get, the more of a germ-a-phobe I become. Illness stemming from ingesting bad food is terrible, terrible, terrible. You are violently ill.

We do need these regulations, and I also think that they should keep a closer eye at restaurant cleanliness through more unannounced inspections.

Several years ago I purchased take out food from the chinese restaurant in Delhi ( the one that's now torn down between the variety store and the gas bar/service station that's for sale - I don't remember the name ), and became violently ill. I did contact the health unit and they did an inspection. They wouln't tell me the specific violations, but they did tell me that "a few violations were found". The business closed probably within about 6 months after that. I was violently ill for 2 days.
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down