Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Flash From Vancouver - Another boat has arrived !! '

3 posters

Go down

News Flash From Vancouver - Another boat has arrived !! ' Empty News Flash From Vancouver - Another boat has arrived !! '

Post by retired2 Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:24 pm

News Flash From Vancouver - Another boat has arrived !! '

News Flash From Vancouver - Another boat has arrived !! ' Image110

News Flash from Vancouver.......

The Navy intercepted a boatload of people off the coast of BC today. This placed the Navy in an awkward position, as the boat was not heading to, but away from Canada, towards Asia.

Another surprise finding was that they were loaded with white Canadians who were all seniors of pensionable age. Their claim was that they were trying to get to Asia so as to be able to return to Canada as illegal immigrants, and therefore be entitled to far more benefits than they were receiving as legitimate Canadian pensioners.

The Navy it is believed gave them food, water and fuel and assisted them on their journey.

We are booking on the next boat out.
Let me know if you want to come.

REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO BE OVER 65 !
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

News Flash From Vancouver - Another boat has arrived !! ' Empty Re: News Flash From Vancouver - Another boat has arrived !! '

Post by Ruby Tuesday Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Dang, 65. I won't even be eligible for cpp by then so I might as well sign up!

Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

News Flash From Vancouver - Another boat has arrived !! ' Empty Re: News Flash From Vancouver - Another boat has arrived !! '

Post by rbw Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Where do I sign up ???
rbw
rbw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down