Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowed In This morning

4 posters

Go down

Snowed In This morning Empty Snowed In This morning

Post by gale force Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:08 am

I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this problem today!!  I shovelled my driveway twice yesterday but it looks like its drifted pretty deep this morning.  I'll spend the day clearing it out.  However, with surgery scheduled, I'd like to make arrangements with a service, or dependable person, to routinely come and clear it out for me.  Does anyone have any recommendations?
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

Snowed In This morning Empty Re: Snowed In This morning

Post by gale force Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:18 am

I went out to start clearing, got the front door and walkway done and started down the driveway.  Didn't even get one pass in before a neighbour came over, told me to go back inside and get warm, that he would take care of it.  Then he went to the aide of another neighbour, helped her get her snowblower going.  My driveway is finished and the two "angels" are presently clearing another neighbours drive.  There are still good people here!!

My "snow angel" refused payment for his good deed, and I would still like to make arrangements to hire someone to shovel my driveway routinely if anyone knows of anyone.
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

Post by kishgo Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:14 am

UGH!
At Pulix, a young man told me he and his GF were moving to Michigan today and they could hardly wait to see the snow, a very first in their lives. I wished them well. I wonder how long the excitement and newness of it all will last?
He said he knew I was Canadian from hearing my accent. We get that a lot.
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:18 am

Jodie's lawn service does, don't know the kind of job they do so just throwing a name at you.
Should be some in the paper looking for jobs
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:11 pm

try contacting these people (couple,samantha and dave)they have a few rental property's in/around town they own,i don't think it is a plowing business,but they are hardworking,honest people that deservee a five star rating !
hope this helps ?

dddsrejc@gmail.com.

i'll try to find their ph.# after lunch,ok?
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down