Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surprise

Go down

surprise     Empty surprise

Post by retired2 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:51 pm

surprise     Steril10
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

surprise     Empty Re: surprise

Post by retired2 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Blizzard

There was a traveling salesman whose car became hopelessly stuck in a snow bank during a recent blizzard in North Dakota. It took him several hours to make it to the nearest farm house, but frozen half to death, he finally reached the front door and knocked on it.

A grizzled old farmer answered and the salesman pleaded for a place to spend the night. 'Why sure, young fella, I can give ya a place to bunk,' said the hospitable old man. 'But, I ain't got no daughter for ya to sleep with, like ya always hear about in them thar jokes.'

'Oh!' said the salesman. Then thinking a moment or two said, 'Just how far is it to the next house?'

College Education

The farm had been mortgaged to give his daughter a college education. Now, driving home from the station after meeting her at the train, farmer Johnson was greatly disturbed when his daughter whispered, "I have a confession to make, Paw - I ain't a virgin no more."

The old man shook his head sadly. "After all the sacrifices your Maw and I made to give you a good education, you still say 'ain't!"
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

surprise     Empty Re: surprise

Post by retired2 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 pm

This is clever...

Go full screen !!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iKqpvriKZuA
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter