Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it the individual or the system?

4 posters

Go down

Is it the individual or the system? Empty Is it the individual or the system?

Post by observer Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Lance Armstrong - and cyclists. Quebec mayors. - two of the most recent groups to finally be outed for doing what they've been doing successfully for YEARS! Lying and cheating and benefiting financially!

So, we can blithely condemn Lance - and Montreal's mayor - and Laval's mayor - and then what? - go on our merry way because those "bad guys" finally got their come uppance?

Wouldn't it suggest that there is/was something more widespread? - something more endemic? that those individuals didn't invent the lie - but only learned that you couldn't succeed without using it? And learned to use it well - and succeeded!
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Is it the individual or the system? Empty Re: Is it the individual or the system?

Post by kishgo Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:15 am

An age old issue that will continue for centuries I'm sure. I wouldn't have the faintest idea on how to correct this. And if I did, I think, I would be, ummm, 'corrected'. Scary.
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Is it the individual or the system? Empty Re: Is it the individual or the system?

Post by retired2 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:24 am

Just makes you wonder who you an trust anymore
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

well the thing about lance is sorta sad, but when you look at the hundreds of millions he has raised for research,and look at how well his group has handled the money (high percentages of dollars raised and deposited to various sources,compared to others who spend more by far than they should)i feel bad about them chasing him so far.
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum