Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware National Home Energy Service

5 posters

Go down

Beware National Home Energy Service Empty Beware National Home Energy Service

Post by obofthehumcon Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Earlier this evening a young man representing National Home Service came to the door and wanted to check my Hot Water Heater...He said it was probably out of date and required an update of some sort...I politely told him I wasn't interested..he became mildly aggressive and questioned my judgement and told me his company was contracted by my energy service provider..I told him I still wasnt interested and asked him to leave..He left without further difficulty..After he left I googled his company and found the following....Check out the Link and see what you think..Forewarned is forearmed. http://www.yourhome.ca/homes/business/article/727149--beware-tricksters-behind-water-heater-fraud
obofthehumcon
obofthehumcon

Back to top Go down

Beware National Home Energy Service Empty Re: Beware National Home Energy Service

Post by kishgo Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Good to know.
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Beware National Home Energy Service Empty Re: Beware National Home Energy Service

Post by gale force Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:03 am

Had the same company rep(?) at my door a few days ago. He was extremely deaf.......or stupid - I don't know which. He just didn't understand the meaning of NO!! LOL I must have said "no" at least three times before I just shut (and locked) the door!
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:25 pm

if any of you who do rent your waterheaters ever require a replacement water heater,i can get you a new one for around $8 per month(that was the most recent # i was given)
but i won't come to your door, and you will be billed by your current gas supplier.
Beware National Home Energy Service 21574504
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:24 pm

I think I heard on the radio last week that Norfolk County had banned them from the county. Something to do with no licenses or something.

That's GOOD, I think.
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum