Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenhouse owner

2 posters

Go down

Greenhouse owner Empty Greenhouse owner

Post by kishgo Wed May 09, 2012 8:44 am

Would the owner of the greenhouse not be suspicious? It doesn't sound as if the accused owned the property as all live out of the area.

SIMCOE - The case against eight men charged in a massive pot bust north of Waterford last year will move to the pre-trial stage in August.

Defence lawyer Shawn Swarts, who represents one of the accused, told a Simcoe remand court on Tuesday that Aug. 20 is the “only date” all the lawyers involved in the case are available.

Last June, police raided a greenhouse operation on Woodley Road that used to grow vegetables in what is believed to be Ontario’s second largest indoor grow-up.

Police found an elaborate drug operation: pesticides, fertilizers, an automated irrigation system, a drying room, and pot packaged in small plastic bags. More than 16,700 plants worth nearly $17 million were seized, and dump trucks were used to take it away.

Eight men from the Toronto area, all of Asian descent, were arrested.

The Waterford bust was part of a police investigation that culminated in three raids in Ontario, including grow-ops in Pelham and Pickering.

Charged are: Yu Chen and Hao Liu, both of Scarborough; Jing Ming Chen of Markham; Xiao Hui Zhang of Toronto; Zhong Yang of Toronto; Xiang Lin of Toronto; Bin Nl of Ajax; Kien Shen Kwok of Toronto
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Greenhouse owner Empty Re: Greenhouse owner

Post by growler Wed May 09, 2012 11:34 am

lol!
the owner likely had it leased to the growers and they just said it was a "special"oriental herb that was sold in specialized stores'

and who would doubt a story like that?

Greenhouse owner 4168505391 Greenhouse owner 3839525478
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by kishgo Wed May 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Really? A special herb. I'd like to talk with that owner. I have property in Florida, a real steal right now!
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Thu May 10, 2012 10:00 am

oh really !
i have a valuable bridge in brooklyn that i am going to be forced to sell!
anyone interested? ?
Greenhouse owner 4168505391
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum