Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norfolk Power poll today

4 posters

Go down

Norfolk Power poll today Empty Norfolk Power poll today

Post by Cuttin Bait Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Any body else get the 50 question poll about Norfolk power . One thing I didnt like was they are pushing paperless billing . I asked to go back ONT Hydro when Dalton Macfibber is gone
Cuttin Bait
Cuttin Bait

Back to top Go down

Norfolk Power poll today Empty Re: Norfolk Power poll today

Post by observer Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm

My hisband took that call. WHEW!
Said the interviewer was very nice - so didn't want to hang up on her - but his reaction was: NEVER AGAIN!
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by tito fuentes Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Just completed the poll ... found out the interviewer was calling from Toronto - apparently a poll about local utilities can't be handled by local people - I wonder why?? ... asked why our bills for one month are greater than electricity/water bills people in Hamilton are paying for TWO months of service ... asked about where payment for inserting ads/ notices in our bills goes - I can't imagine it is a free service or more would take advantage of this ... it seems to me that if more people go to online billing fewer employees would be needed in office - should we expect a rebate for "saved wages"? ... I found the interviewer very nice but the questions very skewed so as to elicit a favourable response- kind of reminded me of the parliamentary propaganda I receive from Diane Finley periodically!

Last edited by tito fuentes on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

tito fuentes

Back to top Go down

Post by kishgo Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Regarding the cost of hydro in Norfolk county, it was double what I pay in Burlington. Double!! Granted that was a decade ago, but something I have not forgotten and obviously, not much has changed according to tito.
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down