Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone having problems with Bell Satellite signal?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone having problems with Bell Satellite signal? Empty Anyone having problems with Bell Satellite signal?

Post by Catweb Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:57 am

Anyone else having issues with their signals lately? It seems like every other channel comes up with an error "Searching for signal......and then, "Signal can't be found". It's been going on for about 2 weeks now....started off as one or two channels.....now it's more than half of them.

Catweb

Back to top Go down

Anyone having problems with Bell Satellite signal? Empty Re: Anyone having problems with Bell Satellite signal?

Post by retired2 Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:09 am

No problems here. Give the toll free number a call. They are actually very good at helping you out. The last couple of times I had to call I actually got someone that I could understand and problem was fixed. The last time they ended up sending me a new receiver which arrived the next day
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Anyone having problems with Bell Satellite signal? Empty Re: Anyone having problems with Bell Satellite signal?

Post by kishgo Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 am

Just a suggestion, have you tried turning off your whole system?

Catweb has the right idea. We've done exactly as suggested and the issue was solved. Mind you, it took about an hour from start to walk through finish.
We are now using Nexicom, with their tower in sight over the tree tops a few miles away. Excellent reception!
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 am

How did you make out, get the problem fixed???
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 am

no the phone keeps on a ringing !
(them damned bill collectors, why don't bell stop them?)
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Catweb Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:47 pm

retired2 wrote:How did you make out, get the problem fixed???

Sorry! Haven't been on it a couple days. We thought we had it fixed.....everything was good for a couple days but it's starting back up again. I'll try calling again......though I don't imagine much will get done if someone needs to come out until after the long weekend. Oh well......it's supposed to be beautiful outside this weekend anyway! Bring on the fresh air! Smile

Catweb

Back to top Go down

Post by kishgo Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:09 pm

I believe Bell is open 24-7.
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down