Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paying the price

Go down

paying the price Empty paying the price

Post by retired2 Wed May 21, 2014 3:34 pm

paying the price

>
>
> William and Mildred decided to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary with a trip to Las Vegas. William went to the front desk to check them in while Mildred stayed with the car. As he was leaving the lobby, a young woman dressed in a very short skirt introduced herself as Candie. William brushed her off.
>
> When William and Mildred got to their room, he told her that he'd been approached by a prostitute.
>
> "I don't believe you," laughed Mildred.
>
> "I'll prove it," said William. He called down to the desk and asked for Candie to come to room 1217.
>
> "Now," he said, "you hide in the bathroom with the door open just enough to hear us."
>
> Soon, there was a knock on the door. Candie walked in, swirling her hips provocatively. "So, I see you're interested after all," she said.
>
> William asked, "How much do you charge?"
>
> "$125 basic rate, $100 tips for special services."
>
> William was taken aback. "$125! I was thinking more in the range of $25."
>
> Candie laughed. "You must really be an old-timer if you think you can buy sex for that price."
>
> "Well," said William, "I guess we can't do business. Goodbye."
>
> After she left, Mildred came out of the bathroom. "I just can't believe it."
>
> William said, "Let's go have a drink and forget it. "
>
> Back downstairs at the bar, the old couple sipped their cocktails.
>
> Candie came up behind William, pointed at Mildred, and said, "See what you get for $25?"
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum