Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for help to identify a song

4 posters

Go down

Looking for help to identify a song  Empty Looking for help to identify a song

Post by Ruby Tuesday Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 pm

On Friday aft I was going 2 Buffalo and the radio on the van started to get fuzzy,so I hit seek a couple of times until something that sounded good came in - I do not know what channel I ended up on. I heard a song and I would like to know what it was. What I can remember is that the male singer was singing a song and then said something like "and I know a little Spanish, or, let me practice my Spanish", and then he went into a couple simple Spanish lines. I have tried googling those phrases but can not find anything. Anyone know what song that is?
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Looking for help to identify a song  Empty Re: Looking for help to identify a song

Post by rbw Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Not he right phrases, but possibly...??? confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX_wt7cPCU4
rbw
rbw

Back to top Go down

Looking for help to identify a song  Empty Re: Looking for help to identify a song

Post by 3rd Street Crew Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:37 am

If that isn't the song try Craig David - Spanish, just go to YouTube and put that in the search bar. If I'm looking for a song when I only know a bit of it (like the phase you have) i put the phrase in Google search bar then / lyrics and just push search , that usually works for me. I put "and I know a little Spanish"/lyrics and it came up with Craig David - Spanish .

3rd Street Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by obofthehumcon Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 am

could it be "spanish castle" by Jimi Hendrix?
obofthehumcon
obofthehumcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tuesday Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:35 pm

RBW, I could not get your link to work.

Yes, I tried searching the Internet, but I must have the words wrong. Just thought that someone might have heard it before. Figured with the Spanish chorus in there that might tip them off on what the song was. I didn't know about using /lyrics in my search though, and that was good info to learn.

Thanks anyhow!
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down