Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self.

+3
kishgo
Slowfood
Rick Wisson
7 posters

Go down

This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. Empty This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self.

Post by Rick Wisson Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 pm

This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. Good_p10
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. Empty Re: This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self.

Post by Slowfood Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Good point. I have friends who are big whiners. After you visit them you feel drained.
They miss the whole "Glass half full, Glass half empty" thing.
Being with positive people is so much better.
Slowfood
Slowfood

Back to top Go down

This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. Empty Re: This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self.

Post by kishgo Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:43 pm

This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. 4195803818 This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. 4195803818
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 am

This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. 1316421266
i'd rather drag you down to my level !!
This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. 3280509214
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wisson Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Slowfood wrote:Good point. I have friends who are big whiners. After you visit them you feel drained.
They miss the whole "Glass half full, Glass half empty" thing.
Being with positive people is so much better.
This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. 4195803818
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:34 pm

I will keep it to myself when the idiots keep their smoke out of the air I breath
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wisson Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:44 pm

How about calling this the (Electronic camp fire) no smoke at all .
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Post by kishgo Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Like that Rick!
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by kishgo Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 am

By the what??? 'taffrail' ???? Are we all heading for the stern on someone's ship? This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. 3839525478
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by obofthehumcon Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:48 am

Ok maybe I'm missing the point..but sometimes I need a place to vent when i have a bad day,,Ive occasionally done it on a forum, because at least here you can opt just to pass over what I have to say and not be affected or bothered by it. If I vent and whine occasionally to family or friends they dont have the same option. Seems to me like a good place to get things out of one's system. Bottom line if you dont like my venting....ignore it...just as I do sometimes. As for today I'm having a great day, starting to lose weight again and feeling better about myself.
obofthehumcon
obofthehumcon

Back to top Go down

Post by kishgo Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 am

Perhaps we could have a new topic called Venting or Pet Peeves.
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidubic Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Not a bad idea. Anyone else want a forum to just blow off steam? Then you can blow to your hearts content and everyone else can decide if they wish to read it or not?

Let me know your thoughts.
Spidubic
Spidubic
Admin

https://norfolk-community.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 pm

I like it, Then I can bitch to my hearts content maybe even about -- no we won't go there, starting to feel better. Go for it
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by kishgo Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Sure, let's give it a try.
kishgo
kishgo
Record Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidubic Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Complaints Department is open! At least until I can think of a better name.
Spidubic
Spidubic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 pm

I would hope its not to be used against fellow forum members. I think there is a rule about bad mouthing fellow members, as there should be
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidubic Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Correct. Complain all you want but be nice about it. And no bad mouthing forum members.

Last edited by Spidubic on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too many words.)
Spidubic
Spidubic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:24 pm

This is a good Fourm . If your having a bad day keep it to your self. 4195803818
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down