Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road rage cure

3 posters

Go down

Road rage cure Empty Road rage cure

Post by retired2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Road rage cure
No Problems

You may not have known it, but I had major issues with road rage in the past.
I just wanted to let you know I'm over all of that now.

Road rage cure Cid_9110
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Road rage cure Empty Re: Road rage cure

Post by retired2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:43 pm

A married couple was in a terrible accident in which the man's face was severely burned.

The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny.

So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin.
However, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from her buttocks.

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man's new face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before! All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his baby face!

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice.

He said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?"

My darling," she replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:46 pm

A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."

The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."
Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that
the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says... "HEBREWS.
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:26 am

about road rage, i think my bride may now have it,as on the way home from florida,riding with a freind,they were forced to swerve left near ashburn ga. (6 lane,with a concrete divider)and hit the divider,writing off the car, and making them get a rental to get home !
pride was the only thing hurt (besides a new car),but she may now have road rage ?
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by gale force Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:01 pm

I think her guardian angel was sitting on her shoulder! How fortunate that there were no injuries.
gale force
gale force

Back to top Go down

Post by growler Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am

sorta sad the way that turned out !
you know to have a good car get wiped out,and no one be hurt !
if it would have been just a bit different, i coulda collected on that insurance policy i've been paying on for years,and got double indemnity,,just like winning the lottery,(and no sharing) but good for her to,as then she would have been buried (i could have afforded to do it!) instead of being burnt like i'll have to do it now !
just another missed opportunity !
(lol)
Road rage cure 580207494 lol!
Road rage cure 2280282698
Road rage cure 3048187578
growler
growler
Complaints Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content