Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh those Irishmen

Go down

Oh those Irishmen Empty Oh those Irishmen

Post by retired2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:26 pm

• Definition of an Irish husband: Hasn't kissed his wife for twenty years, but he'll kill any man who does.

• Murphy told Quinn that his wife was driving him to drink. Quinn thinks he's lucky because his own wife makes him walk.

• The late Bishop Sheen stated that the reason the Irish fight so often among themselves is that they're always assured of having a worthy opponent.

• A lawyer asked, "Paddy, why is it that whenever you ask an Irishman a question, he answers with another question?" "Who told you that?" asked Paddy.

• Reilly went to trial for armed robbery. The jury foreman came out and announced, "Not guilty." "That's grand!" shouted Reilly. "Does that mean I can keep the money?”

• Mrs. Feeney shouted from the kitchen, "Is that you I hear spittin' in the vase on the mantle piece?""No," said himself, "but I'm gettin' closer all the time.”

• Finnegin: My wife has a terrible habit of staying up 'til two o'clock in the morning. I can't break her of it. Keenan: What on earth is she doin' at that time? Finnegin: Waitin' for me to come home .

• Slaney phoned the maternity ward at the hospital. "Quick!" he said. "Send an ambulance, me wife's goin' to have a baby!" "Tell me, is this her first baby?" the intern asked."No, this is her husband speakin'.”

• "O'Ryan," asked the druggist, "did that mudpack I gave you improve your wife's appearance?""It did surely," replied O'Ryan, "but it keeps fallin' off!”

• Did you hear about the Irish newlyweds who sat up all night on their honeymoon waiting for their sexual relations to arrive?
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum