Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever got one of these emails?

Go down

Have you ever got one of these emails? Empty Have you ever got one of these emails?

Post by observer Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Hello - I'm stranded in (pick a country). My wallet, credit cards etc - & passport were all stolen. Got my new passport - but hotel won't let me leave till I pay. Can you send me (X) $$$ or Euros - as a loan - I'll pay you back when I get home. You are my last resort. Please keep email available - it's the only way I can make contact with you.
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Have you ever got one of these emails? Empty Re: Have you ever got one of these emails?

Post by retired2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Haven't had that one but have had others, also phone call "Hello grandpa, I'm in trouble, can you bail me out. I carried on so much about his bad luck he must have figured out I was wise to him and he hung up
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down

Have you ever got one of these emails? Empty Re: Have you ever got one of these emails?

Post by observer Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Have had 2 of these emails - and 2 or 3 of the "grandma" calls. On one of those calls, I said "But, I don't have any grandchildren!" LOL
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wisson Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Never had any of these calls , But had emails a princes wants my help and will pay me 6 million dollars, when I get it I will share with you folks.
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Actually got something similar in the MAIL - and it wasn't even from Nigeria - that's where those all used to come from!
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum