Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE THIS WOMAN

Go down

I LOVE THIS WOMAN Empty I LOVE THIS WOMAN

Post by retired2 Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:03 pm

I LOVE THIS WOMAN
An elderly lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat tight so that it would not blow away in the wind.

A gentleman approached her and said,
"Pardon me, madam..
I do not intend to be forward but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"

"Yes, I know," said the lady. "I need both my hands to hold onto this hat."

"But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any panties and your privates are exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest.

The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied,
"Sir, anything you see down there is 75 years old.

I just bought this hat yesterday!"

Gotta love older people!

While Peter was sunbathing naked at the beach at Noosa
For the sake of civility, and to keep it from getting sunburned, he had a hat over his private parts.
A woman walks past and says, snickering,
"If you were a gentleman you'd lift your hat."

He raised an eyebrow and replied, "If you were better looking it would lift itself."

Subject: Law vs Psychology

FUNNY!!!!!

A guy was looking for a place to sit in a crowded university library. He asked a girl "Do you mind if I sit beside you?"
The girl replied in a loud voice:   " NO I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU

All the people in the library started staring at the guy, he was deeply embarrassed and moved to another table.
After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy's table and said with a laugh

"I study psychology, and I know what a man is thinking: I guess you felt embarrassed, right?"
The guy then responded in a very loud voice: "$500 FOR ONE NIGHT? ...... THAT'S TOO MUCH!"

All the people in the library looked at the girl in shock.
The guy whispered to her: "I study law, and I know how to screw people".
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

Back to top Go down