Cosby's first TV role

Go down

Cosby's first TV role Empty Cosby's first TV role

Post by observer on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Before you read the account in the other topic - IF you plan to - do you remember what Cosby's first TV show was? And the name of his co-star?
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cosby's first TV role Empty Re: Cosby's first TV role

Post by gale force on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:03 pm

It was a detective show. His partner was a tennis pro. The names just aren't coming.
Wait. I Spy was the name of the show and I think his partner was Robert Culp.
gale force
gale force

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by observer on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:36 pm

They say as we get older - the information is still there - it just takes a little longer to access - because THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF IN THAT BRAIN. LOL

Yup - I Spy - and Robert Culp. But if you asked me he characters' names - I don't remember ---- MAYBE later! LOL
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by observer on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Was pretty unusual at the time to have a black person as a star on national (international?) TV. In fact, though, I don't remember THINKING about the fact that he was black. Do you?
observer
observer
The Watchful Eye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by retired2 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:27 pm

observer wrote:They say as we get older - the information is still there - it just takes a little longer to access - because THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF IN THAT BRAIN. LOL

Yup - I Spy - and Robert Culp. But if you asked me he characters' names - I don't remember ---- MAYBE later! LOL

Medical proof

Brains of older people are slow because they know so much. People do not decline mentally with age, it just takes them longer to recall facts because they have more information stored in their brains, scientists believe. Much like a computer struggles as the hard drive becomes fuller, so humans also take longer to access information, it has been suggested.

Researchers say this slowing down is not the same as cognitive decline. The human brain works slower in old age, said Dr. Michael Ramscar, but only because we have stored more information over time. The brains of older people do not get weak. On the contrary, they simply know more, but just may not be able to access the information.

Also, older people often go to another room to get something and when they get there, they stand there wondering what they came for. It is NOT a memory problem, it is nature's way of making older people do more exercise.

SO THERE!!
retired2
retired2
Bonfire Tilter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down