Norfolk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What crap have you seen for sale.

3 posters

Go down

sale - What crap have you seen for sale. Empty What crap have you seen for sale.

Post by Rick Wisson Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:38 pm

I get a kick out and wonder about some people the crap they try to sell. This was in a on line ad ......Older patio doors (6 feet); seals are gone and rollers possibly defective. $100 OBO Pick-up only in
Rick Wisson
Rick Wisson

Back to top Go down

sale - What crap have you seen for sale. Empty Re: What crap have you seen for sale.

Post by rbw Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:44 pm

WOW ! that is a real deal, where are they...LOL,.. Razz 
rbw
rbw

Back to top Go down

sale - What crap have you seen for sale. Empty Re: What crap have you seen for sale.

Post by Ruby Tuesday Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:52 am

I totally agree. There are tons of those area buy and sell boards on line now. People ask ridiculous prices fir their stuff. This morning
I saw a work out top " in new condition' for $40. Seriously?? Not giving anyone that kind of money for a used top.

The other thing I notice is how dirty some people are & how lazy. For example, recently someone had a dishwasher for sale - built in, white. I looked at the picture and there were fluids, particles, etc all on the front. First, clean up your act. My dishwasher is 4 times the age of the one you are selling and still looks brand new.

Second, if you want to sell something, clean it up (laziness) because presentation has it's merits. I've seen a nice mirrors for sale that are dirty, and the advertisement actually says, " just needs cleaning". Yuck.
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down